FACULTYTALK Archives

September 2004

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
DANIEL HERRON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 11:01:13 -0400
hey...put them out here as "babybird pictures"...people can delete if
they choose, but we want to see baby babybird!

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/07/04 10:56 AM >>>
Thank you all for your kind emails.  Laura and I are exhausted but very
very happy.  We just spent our first night at home with the baby and now
we know the meaning of no sleep.  We are also slowly but surely
improving
our diaper changing and burping skills.  Baby Ryan is a bundle of joy
(most of the time) and we're soo lucky to have him home happy and
healthy.

I've been taking digital pictures, and I don't want to burden the
listserv
with them . . . but if anyone wants one emailed just let me know.

Robert Bird
Assistant Professor
University of Connecticut
email: [log in to unmask]

"Katz, Lucy" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: "Academy of Legal Studies in Business (ALSB) Talk"
09/07/2004 08:54 AM
Please respond to "Academy of Legal Studies in Business (ALSB) Talk"