FACULTYTALK Archives

June 2006

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
james highsmith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:50:08 -0700
Having printed the 2002 program, I know that it does not need to cost
thousands of dollars. I use the abstracts over and over at the meeting in
deciding what to attend. If we need something less expensive, print the
program nicely without the abstracts. Do a separate, corner-stapled,
inexpensive copy-machine handout of abstracts. Many organizations do this
successfully.
Jim Highsmith