FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2006

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Petty, Ross" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 07:52:46 -0400
I think it would be appropriate to have a counseling type competition
where students analyze a business case type situation and develop an
action plan for how to address the legal and ethical issues.  This is
after all what our students will be asked to do as managers during their
business careers.  They could present their analysis and recommendations
formally as if to senior management.

Ross D. Petty
Professor of Marketing Law
Babson College