FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Virginia G Maurer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:02:54 -0400
I disagree. I often do not quote myself. You say something. You say it
again. You don't have to put it in quotes the second time. What you
cannot do is submit the second rendition as new academic work; that
would be fraud. But it is not plagiarism to say something twice. Else
we'd all be in some remote ring of hell.

Else we'd all be in some remote ring of he'll.

Warm down here.

Sent from my iPhone