FACULTYTALK Archives

November 1995

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Peter Bowal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 14:53:00 MST
  A number of people have been calling to get the dates for the Pacific
  Northwest regional meeting.  To facilitate planning and saving on the
  long distance tab, here it is:

  The Pacific Northwest regional meeting is on Friday and Saturday, APRIL
  19th and 20th of 1996.  It will take place at the Coast Plaza hotel in
  the downtown Stanley Park in Vancouver, British Columbia.  Room rates are
  CDN $99 (which is somewhat less than US $75 right now), plus tax.  The
  flowers are in full bloom at this time and, so far as I know, no
  referendum of any kind is planned for then.

  Everyone is welcome to share in this Pacific Northwest hospitality.  If
  you would like me to put you on the mailing list, drop me an e-mail note.

  Peter Bowal
  University of Calgary
  Alberta, Canada