FACULTYTALK Archives

April 1995

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lofton J D <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 1995 17:39:32 -0500
Here's the citation:

Marianne M. Jennings, "Business School's Formula for Irrelevance," _Wall
Street Journal_, 28 November 1994, Southwestern ed., sec. 1, p. 18.

(As was pointed out to me by one of my students, the regional edition is
important because the different editions sometimes publishes articles on
different pages--in one instance with which I am familiar, the same article
was published under different titles in different (Southwestern v. Eastern
) editions.)

J David Lofton