FACULTYTALK Archives

May 2014

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nancy Lasher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2014 20:41:10 -0400
Dear Matt,

If you could read this message to Megan, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Nancy

Dear Megan,

I'm sorry I didn't do a voice recording.  I am not very good with technical stuff (and I'm embarrassed to admit I have a Mac laptop).  My iphone cries for someone to use it who will do more than just have Siri make phone calls.

I think about you often, and wish there was more that I could do.  Thinking about you in Boston last summer with a glass of red wine in your hand at the pre-banquet reception always brings a smile to my face.

Love,
Nancy