FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2011

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Blackburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 11:32:39 -0700
hi jessie and fellow alsb members,

osu currently has a four-hour quarter-long elective course on the legal
environment of business in the mba program, having removed the course from the
required core a few years ago... osu will move to semesters in 2011-2012
academic year, and at that time the course will be a half-credit/half-semester
elective course...

john blackburn