FACULTYTALK Archives

August 2011

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Lichtenstein, Stephen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2011 13:51:32 -0400
As Bentley's pre-law advisor, I advise business, liberal arts, and graduate students including post graduates.

Stephen D. Lichtenstein

Law, Taxation and Financial Planning Department

Professor of Law - Attorney at Law

Bentley University

175 Forest St., Waltham, MA 02452

781-891-2587 FAX 781-788-6413