FACULTYTALK Archives

January 2017

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Maurer,Virginia G" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2017 14:07:42 +0000
Thank you, Sally, for reminding us.

Virginia G. Maurer, M.A., J.D.
Professor Emerita of Business Law and Legal Studies
Founding Director, Poe Center for Business Ethics
Warrington College of Business
352 256 0295 (cell)
352 376 2867 (home)