FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Virginia Maurer (MAN)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 13:16:41 EST
It's tough. The Attorney General, Bob Butterworth, is a person of
basically unquestioned and probably unquestionable integrity, but he
is also Gore's Florida campaign manager. And what if this comes
down to some Florida judge appointed by Governor Bush? It will be
hard to convince the world that truth was served.

And if it is served, with what condiments?

Ginny