FACULTYTALK Archives

June 1994

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Tom Dunfee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 1994 10:50:34 -0500
Laura,

    Thanks for your reply.  The main programs in Legal Studies have
been at U. Mass and Michigan State and Bowling Green.  We have a
very extensive fcurriculum, but only individualized majors.  Even
so there are usually one or towo students a year that sign up, often
with an ethics component to their major.

     The ABA has a group that has sponsored legal studies programs
outside of business s chools.  I noticed that John Stockton got a
lengthy report from them this past month (it was put in my miail by mistake)

      Be happy to talk more about it in Dallas, I'll be there for the
entire meeting and through the Academy of Management meetings.  Nothing
like a week in Dallas in August!

                         Tom Dunfee