FACULTYTALK Archives

January 2001

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Dunfee, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:14:21 -0500
Very well said!

Thomas W. Dunfee
Vice Dean and Director
Wharton Undergraduate Division
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA 19104
215-898-7691

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Cavenagh [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 7:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Ashcroft

Like David, I was deeply troubled when I read the messages to which he refers.
If we cannot support, indeed assist in creating a marketplace of ideas, what
business do we have calling ourselves educators?  Count me out of any "majority
of ALSB members" unable to interact with people and ideas with whom and which I
disagree.

--
Thomas D. Cavenagh, JD
Associate Professor of Business Law & Conflict Resolution

630-637-5157
630-637-5121 (fax)