FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Janine S. Hiller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:04:49 -0500
Carol,
Check out the statement of the FTC at this web address:
http://www.ftc.gov/os/2000/05identitytheft.htm
If I have typed in the url incorrectly, it is available from the FTC site.
There was a hearing in March 2000 to which this statement was submitted.
The FTC has lots of info available on the subject, and hopefully you will
find something that will help answer your more narrow question.
Good luck,
Janine