FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2006

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Fran Zollers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:15:21 -0400
Colleagues,

Connie Bagley and I are undertaking a project to collect business cases
that our members would find useful in law classes and in ethics classes.
We are especially looking for cases from ALSBers, but also want to
catalog cases that our folks have found useful in class. We aren't sure
yet what the final product will look like. It may be a publication of
cases, a listing of cases on the myALSB part of the web site, making
cases available through the web site, pointing our members to other
catalogs and data bases where they can get the cases (HBSP, Ivey, etc.),
or some combination of all those things.

I am eagerly printing the suggestions that have been made in the course
of this discussion. I ask that others weigh in with their favorites.
Additionally, if you have a case that you have written, please let me
know off list and I will add it to the growing list of titles. I can be
reached at [log in to unmask] If your case is not otherwise generally
available, send me a copy. If it is, tell me where it can be found
(JLSE, ECCH, HBSP, etc.). Also, it would be great to have some key word
identifiers such as FCPA, copyright, discrimination, etc.

I love this list and the valuable information people share on it. Keep
those cases coming.

Fran Zollers

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/20/2006 9:21 AM >>>
I am interested in recommendations of Harvard type business cases
(regardless of the source) that are rich in legal and/or ethical
issues.
Can anyone give me recommendations of cases that you have used
successfully in class?  Shameless self-promotion is ok with me.

Your friend,
Bob

Robert B. Bennett, Jr.
Professor of Business Law