FACULTYTALK Archives

December 1994

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dan Herron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 12:27:49 EST
I hope that all of you have a very happy and safe holiday season!

My semester is now over.  I won't be back officially in the office until
January 9.  However, I will be checking my voice mail and my e-mail
periodically.  Anything I can do over the break, I will do. So, if you
have requests, don't hesitate to ask.  However, some requests
(especially those involving considerable copying) may have to wait until
I'm back on January 9.

I hope that by this time all ALSB members have received the Fall
Newsletter, the Strategic Plan Newsletter, and the 1995 Annual Meeting-
in-Milwaukee Newsletter.  The Winter Newsletter will be going to press
in early January and should be in your hands by early February.

Again, have a safe and happy holiday season.

Take care,

Dan Herron
Academy of Legal Studies in Business
Executive Secretary