FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kenneth Schneyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 21:45:36 -0500
Jerry Maguire?

Ken Schneyer

-----Original Message-----
From: Academy of Legal Studies in Business (ALSB) Talk
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gershuny, Pam
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 9:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Illusory Contract?

Thanks Mark for the info!

Does anyone know of any movies with sports related contracts issues
appropriate for a contracts class?

Pam Gershuny

(I have 2 entertainment related flicks for contract law. 1) Pamela
Anderson  2) Joan Collins  A sports flick would be great!)