FACULTYTALK Archives

January 2004

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"White, Nancy Jean" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:12:52 -0500
I usually use the example of the syllabus in my contracts lectures and
have the students point out why the syllabus is not a contract (no
offer, no acceptance). However, I have heard there is some caselaw on
this topic (but I don't think it is considered contract law) but am not
familiar with it.

Nancy White