FACULTYTALK Archives

March 2001

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
DANIEL HERRON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 20:31:32 -0500
ALSB Past President Sally Gunz is coordinating the ALSB response and is soliciting advice from ALSB members.  Reach her directly at [log in to unmask]

Dan

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/10/01 18:45 PM >>>
>Who are the important people to contact and what is the official ALSB
position with respect to the new CPA exam content and format?   I know we want
to preserve as much law content as possible, but is there a position paper in
direct response to this "final draft"?  Does the draft still have to be voted
on somewhere?  Where and when?

===== Original Message From "Academy of Legal Studies in Business (ALSB) Talk"