FACULTYTALK Archives

September 2004

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Bruce D. Fisher" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:11:32 -0400
Laura,
          It works.  I had to do this with my MBAs after being summoned
into the dean's office following charges of rampant cheating on an
ethics/law exam using Blackberries, etc.  I pointed out that given the
results, I would hate to have seen what "honest" students would have
scored.  However, I have since gone to open book, note, etc for MBAs.
Capitulate, capitulate, etc.
                              Bruce