FACULTYTALK Archives

August 2004

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Halgas, Jordan T. L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:40:35 -0700
If there is any help that I can provide, let me know.  Sacramento is about
80 miles east of SF and I know the area, and surrounding areas, fairly well.

Jordan

Jordan T.L. Halgas
Assistant Professor
California State University, Sacramento
College of Business Administration
Dept. of Organizational Behavior & Environment
6000 J Street
Sacramento, California 95819-6088
(916) 278-7085
(916) 278-5580--fax