FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2009

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Whitmer, Shelly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2009 07:43:51 -0400
Hi Linda,

Some info from the ALSB website:

The Western Academy of Legal Studies in Business will  be held March 26, 27 & 28 in beautiful Monterey, California.  The room rate is $84 p/night and the conference fee is $50.  Call for papers deadline is March 1, 2010.  Attendees may make room reservations directly by calling the Bay Park Hotel (631) 649-1020 (reference WALSB).  For more information, please contact Bonnie Persons at (530) 898-4735 or via e-mail at [log in to unmask]

Shelly