FACULTYTALK Archives

July 1994

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rick Coffinberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 1994 11:12:18 EST
Lucy-Am I correct that you will not present the paper "Teaching
Feminism, Teaching Law, Teaching Business" but will incorporate the
ideas from that paper in the panel discussion on teaching from the
feminist perspective?   If so, I need to delete the paper from the
program; if not, I will leave it and schedule it separately from the
panel.  As you can see, I am a little confused.  Please clarify.

Rick