FACULTYTALK Archives

March 2011

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robert Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2011 19:24:55 -0400
Rick,

Congrats! It's always great  when the home team does well.  I suspect
you were in the gym this winter giving the players pointers on post-up
moves. :-)

My alma mater and employer's team have done me proud as well.  My alma
mater gave Kentucky all it wanted, losing only on a desperation shot in
the last 5 seconds, and my employer's team is moving on to the Sweet 16
after beating UCLA for the third straight time.

Here's hoping the Tommies come back and do it again next year!

Robert