FACULTYTALK Archives

November 1999

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nancy Hauserman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:02:39 -0600
I think this is a really interesting idea Ginny and I agree. There is of
course a serious issue about $$ especially at the state schools where the
difference between tuitio in -state and overseas life is often sizable. But
in principle I absolutely agree. One of my strategic plan goals (and DON'T
get  started about strategic plans...the bane of our existence) is to raise
money to help students who want to spend time overseas.
We are also looking at doing an interim course (like winter or summer break
time) overseas. Does anyone do that?
I am voting for somewhere warm and by the sea but....
dean queen