FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2013

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Pepper Liddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2013 09:39:55 -0600
Susan, can you check with the hotel to see if I can get the group rate from April 17 through checkout on April 21?  Because of the distance we are traveling we would like to extend our dates for this time frame.  When I tried to register online using the group code it would not offer me that rate for those dates.

Dr. Gloria "Pepper"  Liddell
Assistant Professor, Business Law
College of Business & Industry
Mississippi State University