FACULTYTALK Archives

May 2004

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Contractor Ratna M Capt USAFA/DFL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 14:54:23 -0600
Professor O'Hara, Thanks for this information!  I had not heard of the GEF
prior to this as well.  I know this may be taking up valuable bandwidth and
time but I wanted to ping our distinguished colleagues out there again to
see if anyone else out there had information on the GEF.  I have attached
the original messages at the bottom as well.  Thanks again for any help you
can provide to my student.

Respectfully,
Ratna Contractor