FACULTYTALK Archives

August 2011

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nancy Lasher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2011 09:42:21 -0400
Tonia,

Our official campus Pre-Law Adviser is from the Political Science Department.  However, there is a Pre-Law Advisement Committee at The College of New Jersey which all of the faculty with JDs serve on, irrespective of department.  Additionally, a member of the history faculty as well as the campus counsel serve on the committee.

We are all available to any student seeking advice although I do see mostly business students since I am in the School of Business and business students tend to seek me out.

Nancy