FACULTYTALK Archives

August 1994

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 1994 11:24:18 -0400
ALSBers,

        Re the suggestion about an e-mail "take-home" exam - perhaps part
of the assignment could include having to locate relevant data on the
Internet.  For example, students might be required to locate relevant
cases, administrative rulings or statutes. Phil
Cochran recently suggested such assignments on the IABS list server.

   By the way if you want to be on an active talk list sign up for the
IABS (Int'l Assn of Bus and Society) list.  I had 22 messages this morning
and I cleared my mail last night at 7 pm.

        Tom Dunfee