FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2013

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kurt Schulzke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2013 15:34:25 -0500
Peter,

Great message! And great results. Is there anything that we, as individual faculty, should be doing to ensure that the language either remains as good as it is or gets better? I read the part of your message about no changes from the floor, but one never knows.

Thanks!

Kurt S. Schulzke, JD, CPA, CFE
Associate Professor of Accounting & Business Law
Director - Law, Ethics & Regulation
Corporate Governance Center
Kennesaw State University
+ 1770-423-6379 (O)