FACULTYTALK Archives

March 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:45:28 -0500
We use Frank A Schubert, Grilliot's Introduction to Law and the Legal
System, 6th ed., Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company (1996) for our course
"Law and Society." There is a later edition out and can be had by
contacting the publisher. The course is for nonbusiness majors and
currently a general education course and soon to be liberal studies
course. All of our courses in the BAL major are law courses.

Dr E M Abel II
Business Administration and Law
Western Carolina University
www3.wcu.edu/~mabel/