FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Bennett, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2010 10:13:42 -0400
Thanks so much for your kind words and your support.

I am very proud of the team and of the school and the community.  It was a great game and both teams should  be proud not only of their game, but of building programs that play the game the right way.  All I can say is the cliched line:  Wait 'til next year....

Your friend,
Bob