FACULTYTALK Archives

September 2013

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schwerha, Joseph" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:38:50 +0000
Thank you!!

-----Original Message-----

From: Academy of Legal Studies in Business (ALSB) Talk [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Miller, Carol J

Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 2:16 PM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Law in Core Defense

Attached is a defense of law core courses in the undergraduate and graduate curriculum. .   This is not a document from the ALSB Executive Committee, but rather a defense that I drafted for use at my own university.   I wanted to share it in case others of you are facing challenges to justifying law in the curriculum.  It is intentionally short (3 pages inclusive of endnotes), pragmatic and focuses on $$ consequence of noncompliance with the law.   Anything longer is unlikely to be read by nonlaw colleagues