FACULTYTALK Archives

August 1996

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
ERNEST KING <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 09:42:00 CDT
Just a reminder that the deadline to reserve a room at the Doubletree
Hotel in New Orleans is Wednesday, August 28th.  After that time, no
more rooms will be blocked for the SEALSB meeting.  The deadline for
having your paper considered for publication has passed, but I will
take papers for the program for two more weeks.  You are welcome to
attend the meeting even if you if do not pre-register.  If you wish to
talk to me about the meeting, please call me at (601) 266-5050.  If you
wish to call the Doubletree Hotel, the number is (504)581-1300.  I look
forward to seeing you in Nwlins very soon.
Ernie King

Ernie King <[log in to unmask]>