FACULTYTALK Archives

July 1994

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Joan Kritzberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 1994 18:24:03 -0700
Caryn:
Probably all CSUs have different requirements, but here at San Bernardino,
we require two law courses, a lower division "Business Law" (contracts,
etc.) and an upper division "Legal Environment" (that other stuff)  The JC
"Business Law I" course satisfies our lower division requirement, but, even
if they took two JC courses, they still have to take our upper division
course or a law related elective like fair employment practices, industrial
and labor relations, or international business law.

Some years ago when we had only one Blaw class, we made them take both JC
courses to satisfy the requirement.  If they only had one, we didn't make
them take our Blaw, but they had to take a law related elective.

Joan