FACULTYTALK Archives

December 2001

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
DANIEL HERRON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:16:33 -0500
Hi All (and Happy Holidays),

We need to get a definitive list of what schools of business offer law majors......if you have one, please email me along with your school's website and I'll get the info compiled.  Instead of emailing the whole list, just email me at [log in to unmask] and when I get it compiled I'll let you know and put the info up on the ALSB webpage as well.

Dan