FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rosemary Hartigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:34:22 -0500
Do you have a specific policy prohibiting this particular practice?

What is the specific violation?

What if the student cites his or her own work?

Rosemary Hartigan,  J.D., M.A.
Professor and Director
Business and Executive Programs
Graduate School of Management and Technology
University of Maryland University College