FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kincaid, Barbara" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2010 21:49:01 -0500
Everyone, let's be clear on this:  Gate or Bryant's is win/win for the
BBQue.  And please don't overlook Jack Stack in Martin City.   As a KC
native, frequent returnee, and current savant. I know my KC barbeque and
other important KC venues and attributes/   We have so much to do there,
I do hope that the conference will not get in the way. You will never
believe the Nelson until you see it, and that is just getting us warmed
up...

See all of you in Kansas City in 2012.

Barbara W. Kincaid
Senior Lecturer in Business Law