FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
DANIEL HERRON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:37:11 -0400
I attended the one that AACSB and the Leeds School of Business at the
University of Colorado sponsored last summer in Boulder...sheer waste of
time...they talked about issues we have long-ago discussed (e.g.,
stand-alone vs integrated courses, etc.)

Dan Herron

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/28/05 12:27 PM >>>
Hello all,

I understand that AACSB will be holding an Ethics Teaching conference in
mid
July.  Unfortunately, I am teaching a summer session course during that
time
and won't be able to attend.  Does anyone have other suggestions for
Ethics
seminars/conferences that they have attended and felt were valuable in
terms
improving teaching effectiveness?  I am teaching a relatively new course
here entitled "Law & Ethics for Financial Professionals" designed
primarily
for accounting majors.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Al Roline

Alan C. Roline

Chair and Associate Professor of Business Law

Department of Accounting, 125 SBE

Labovitz School of Business and Economics

University of Minnesota Duluth

412 Library Drive

Duluth, Minnesota 55812

Phone: (218) 726-8550