FACULTYTALK Archives

November 1996

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"A. Robert Lamb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 15:40:01 -0600

--------------4F75275B47A0

I have atached the following message from a colleague who is looking for
help with an important committee assignment. If you can be of help
respond directly to [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance

   Bob Lamb    .....deep in the heart of Texas

--------------4F75275B47A0

---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Wed, 06 Nov 1996 10:01:27
-0600 (CST) From: James W. Donovan To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Technology
and Faculty Affairs Dear All, Having zigged when I should have zagged I now
chair our subcommittee to investigate faculty issues (compensation,
workload, rank, tenure, etc.) associated with the development and use of
technological applications (broad sense) in our work. Does anyone know of a
good place to start educating myself about this? Hope this isn't too far off
topic and thanks. Jim Donovan [log in to unmask] Box 87 University of
the Incarnate Word 4301 Broadway San Antonio, TX 78209

--------------4F75275B47A0--