FACULTYTALK Archives

May 2006

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Daniel Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 12:22:15 -0700
Hi All:

I taught the course last year for an MBA class and used "The
Entrepreneurs Guide to Business Law" by Constance E. Bagley and Craig E.
Dauchy, published by Thomson/Southwestern, copyright 2003, ISBN
0324042914.  I thought it was a pretty good text.

It takes a fictitious entrepreneur through leaving her old job, starting
up a new company, and of course various legal problems, venture capital
situations, going public, and as I recall finally selling out.

Maybe it would be useful.

Dan Warner