FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2007

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Delaurell, Roxane M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:44:43 -0400
I'd be interested too. Like Megan I teach International Business Law and the texts I have used (DiMatteo and Dhooje AND Schaffer and Earle) all have good sections on cross cultural issues but I usually end up going to journals for more material. I have found interesting and well supported work in communication and marketing journals: Hofstedder (sp?) is an expert in cross cultural communication, Young Kim as well. I have never come across a text but imagine that if anyone taught this course they would have to resort to an array of journal articles and law (FCPAct e.g.)
Roxane