FACULTYTALK Archives

April 1995

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Marsha Hass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 18:58:33 -0500
> So, can any of you verify what your state does indeed require?

Dan, our state board requires only one law course and I have had to write
them to "validate" that our Legal Environment class covers appropriate CPA
information.  So that is settled. However, I have had to write Florida,
Maryland and Georgia (I believe) to do the same thing.  Legal Environment
seems to have confused the state boards unnecessarily.  Perhaps this is one
of the things we should consider when we debate course content.
Marsha Hass                       [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Legal Studies            (803)953-6523
CofC
Charleston, SC 29424-0001