FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nancy Hauserman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:24:43 -0600
Thank you for this Carolyn. I was able to pass this on to my students and
hence avoid some of the harder questions. Of course, the hardest, from my
perspective, is HOW THE H*** did this happen? Yes, yes, I know this is not
a organizationally shared position but then my mainstream connections have
always been suspect...even as a deanlette.
Distressed and depressed in the midwest,
Nancy