FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2009

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Richard L. Coffinberger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 2009 14:41:11 -0500
Our undergrad legal environment sections are capped at 60 students. Three full-timers share one ten hour per week TA. The TA assists in grading the objective portion of exams, helps proctor exams, records some grades on Blackboard, and is assists us with oranizing assessment of learning data.  The TA's have been full-time master's students either from the engineering school or a couple of times from our MBA program.
Rick