FACULTYTALK Archives

October 1998

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Daniel Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 09:34:25 -0800
Here at Western Washington University in Bellingham (Washington State), we
have a  4-credit legal environment course that satisfies General University
Requirements and is required for all College of Business people.  The
Accounting Department harbors two advanced Commercial Transactions classes
(the UCC), each worth 4 credits.  We are on the quarter system.

Daniel Warner