FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2011

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Henry Lowenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:09:49 -0400
Here, here.  It's a wonderful resource which I have my classes accessing to assist in their learning.  Thanks for creating it and I'm happy to add to it as things go along.

Henry

Henry Lowenstein, PhD
Professor of Management and Law
E. Craig Wall Sr. College of Business Administration
Coastal Carolina University
P.O. Box 261954
Conway, SC  29528-6054  USA
(843) 349-2827   Office