FACULTYTALK Archives

June 2011

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Gershuny, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2011 12:08:18 -0500
Good Morning Colleagues,

I would tremendously appreciate a locked blog.  The ability to break off into differing threads of interest without risking disturbing a valued colleague would be wonderful.

I am interested in starting threads on these topics:

     Teaching issues and solutions for non-selective open enrollment universities
     Professors with parenting challenges
     Copyright law topics
     Non-profit business topics
     Humor
     Colleague support help line
     Tenure and Promotion
     Sports

Just a wishlist for the future.  I do not see that the current email system serves everyone equally well, although it has been very valuable in the past.  I certainly would not want to impose a burden on the officers of ALSB who do so much for us already.

Thanks for all you do,
Pam Gershuny
Southeast Missouri