FACULTYTALK Archives

March 2008

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"David S. Kistler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:29:34 -0400
Pam:

We have "internship" programs at the State University of New York @
Potsdam.  Generally speaking, students are limited in credits -- 3 usually
and 6 at maximum.  Students must do "some type of work" for these credits
besides working at the place of employment.  This consists of book
reports, weekly reports, special projects, Internet searching for
articles, or anything your little old heart desires.  A written contract
must be signed before the start of the program defining what is to be
completed by the student.  Make no mistake that the students will read the
contract in the most liberal manner to avoid doing additional work.

Sincerely,
Professor David S. Kistler