FACULTYTALK Archives

September 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Pearson Liddell, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:02:34 -0500
Does anyone know if there was some definition given to the respondents as to
what "liberal" and "conservative" mean or whether it measured social or
financial liberalism and conservatism?  We throw these terms around so
loosely that they lose all meaning.

Pearson